Jumaat, 8 Mei 2015

The senses

I could sense everything that He allows me to feel, especially when it comes to people.

People are subjective.

They're not the same to one and another. They've multiple feelings at certain time and that couldn't be realized by everyone, sometimes.

But, i do realize it. 

Thank God, this is a gift from Allah swt. He allows me to feel what others' think about me, what mood they're in, what kind of feelings they feel, and whatever conditions they're in, i could sense it.

I'm an observer. I could know when someone doesn't like me. I could know when someone cares about me. I could sense their feelings towards me or even towards another people. I could sense their intentions whether it is good or not. And i'm very grateful for this gift.

Alhamdulillah.

With this ability, i could know who is the good, or even the evil. Yes, not all of the time, but this ability works when i need it.

That's why i would love to further my studies in psychology. I love to learn about people. I like to know the human's psychology, how they think, how they could resist something that they don't like or even how human could absorb another human's feeling. 

It's awesome !

I admit that it hurts to face the reality when you could sense how people thinkabout yourself, but that reality is better for you. You won't be lied by the liars easily and you can trace it before they do.

Play safe, dude. Don't ignore your gut's feeling. Be alert.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan